- Uninterrupted operation at very low temperatures (up to minus 45°C) and in case of sudden temperature changes, as well as in severe weather conditions (rain / snow).
- Round-the-clock operation of the device.
- Increased requirements for the quality of communication.
Key advantages of the
Working at peak loads
The impact-resistant architecture protects the internal elements from damage and breakage when dropped.
Frost-resistant design – stable operation at temperatures from -30 C.
Resistance to sudden temperature changes (from cold to heat and back) up to 100 C.
Industrial modem with 1.9-fold improved reception quality.
High-precision positioning module with a measurement error of 2.5 cm.
Simultaneous operation of two SIM cards.
Thanks to its multi-layered design, it remains readable in direct sunlight: 500 nit brightness.
Supports gloved operation mode, as well as in the rain.
Effect of implementation:
- Not a single case of equipment failure in more than a year of operation.
- All critical hardware requirements are met.
- High-performance tablet — the profile software works quickly.
- Lightweight and small in size— hands do not get tired with constant use.
Thanks to Mobile Inform Group
We express our gratitude to the Mobile Inform Group organization for the prompt introduction of automated workplaces into the digital structure of corporate mobility of our organization.
Сontact the manager
Leave a request and our manager will call you back