Enterprise mobility in forest industry
operation in any weather conditions;
compatible with LesEGAIS;
From the beginning of 2022, timber and wood products can be transported only with an electronic accompanying document (ECD). The document is filled out in the LesEGAIS information system. The mobile version of the system is installed on a tablet or smartphone and allows entering data directly at the place of work — in the harvesting areas. If the information is not provided or the legality of timber is not confirmed, the transactions are blocked.
Mobile Inform Group offers forest users secure tablets MIG T8 and MIG T8X, which meet all the requirements of the new forestry legislation. MIG equipment with dual SIM card support and industrial modem is stable in remote areas with unstable coverage, works more than 8 hours on a single battery charge in the harshest weather conditions. MIG tablets can also be equipped with a high-precision positioning module with a 2.5 cm measurement error to obtain centimeter-accurate coordinates and elevations using GNSS and base corrections.
MIG T8 and MIG T8X will allow you to perform your work smoothly: right «in the field» to receive a special QR code, to carry out plot marking and other functional tasks.
MIG tablets for forest management are already being used in real projects to automate timber accounting.
Tasks that MIG devices solve:
- Generation of electronic accompanying documents (ECD) on a tablet even in remote forest areas.
- Harvesting: allocation of the forest area to be harvested and instrumental survey.
- Logging: determining the quantity and quality of timber to be cut.
- Surveying the boundaries and georeferencing of harvesting areas.
Automated workstation capabilities:
- continuous operation outdoors in rain, snow, frost up to -20 ºC;
- stable reception even in remote areas or areas with poor coverage;
- high-precision positioning module for precise delineation of the boundaries of harvesting areas, forest and other areas;
- photo, video-fixation of logging operations, harvesting area boundaries, forest plot boundaries.
Get expert advice
Leave a request and our manager will call you back