Aurora Center provides centralized management of the mobile device fleet and mobile software used based on scenarios and security policies
Explorer’s mobile workplace allows you to:
- sell train tickets;
- upgrade the class of passengers’ trips.
- arrange baggage transportation;
- perform other operations with passengers’ travel documents;
- sell additional services to passengers by issuing a cash receipt.
To implement these tasks, the customer was offered the following solution:
- Mobile passenger check-in terminals – MIG T8 Pro industrial tablet with pre-installed EMMsystem.
- SafePhone 4.0. The head of each passenger train has such a device.
- Specialized software.
- Mobile cash register machine.
- POS-terminal for accepting bank cards.
Key advantages of the MIG T8 Pro
Ensures stable operation of the system in rain, snow, and frost. The tablet is not afraid of temperature changes.
Shock-resistant screen with high readability in bright sunlight.
Frost-resistant replaceable batteries, which ensure uninterrupted operation of the complex in all conditions.
Adapted for installing specialized software-Infotecs ViPNet Client, which provides information security of the complex.
Provides the ability to control the versions of installed software and the possibility of remote updates.
3-year extended warranty
Effect of implementation:
- Reduction of queues at ticket offices at railway stations.
- Provision of services for the purchase of tickets, luggage or related goods on the train, including by bank transfer.
- Ticket authenticity control, prompt identification of stowaways.
Сontact the manager
Leave a request and our manager will call you back