Enterprise mobility in the penitentiary system
Mobile equipment for creation of automated workplaces for employees of the Federal Penitentiary Service of RussiaAsk a question
Reliability and technology of access control in the territory of infrastructure facilities of the Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia serve as one of the most important factors in ensuring isolation and stability in penal institutions. In order to prevent unlawful acts and effectively combat them in correctional institutions, special attention should be paid to finding ways and means of reliable protection of access to the regime territory. Such protection can be the use of two-factor identification by biometric parameters in the institutions of the Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia.
To solve these problems Mobile Inform Group offers mobile software and hardware complexes based on the industrial tablet MIG T8X for creation of automated workplaces for the employees of the Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia. The Russian MIG T8X tablet complies with the requirements of the Russian legislation on critical information infrastructure protection.
Improving the reliability of access control
- Access control to a restricted area.
- 100% biometric identification.
- The ability to enter fingerprints into the database from a mobile workstation.
- The online monitoring of employees' actions and location.
Increased labor productivity and reduced operating costs
- Reduction of paperwork.
- Simple, fast and error-free data entry.
Compliance with information security requirements
- Runs on the overprotected Astra Linux SE "Smolensk" OS.
- Supports Russian SCSIs certified by FSB and FSTEK.
- Сompatible with electronic documents of a new type: passport of the Russian Federation citizen, EKVO, etc.
Automated workstation capabilities:
- use of two-factor identification based on biometric parameters in institutions of the Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia;
- creation of a unified data bank with connection to the FISBU platform (Federal Information System of Biometric Records);
- minimization of human factor when making a decision on admission/non-admission of a subject to the territory of FSIN of Russia institutions.
Mobile Inform Group has developed a full-size fingerprint scanner to solve the tasks of two-factor identification by biometric parameters in the Russian Federal Penitentiary Service institutions. The lightweight, fast scanner for recognizing two fingerprints simultaneously is easy to read in bright direct sunlight thanks to the light emitting sensor (LES). Minimum frame rate >10 frames per second. The scanner automatically recognizes data even in difficult conditions and recognizes real and artificial fingerprints, preventing information substitution and fraud.
Get expert advice
Leave a request and our manager will call you back